This Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement") is between you ("you") and Big Life (together with our affiliates, service providers, and partners, "Big Life," "we," and/or "us") and governs your use of the biglife.org web site and successor web site(s) (the "Site"), including the materials and information posted on it, and the functionality that permits you to make donations, make purchases in our online store, sign up to receive our e-newsletter, or to use any other functionality offered through the website.
- Amendment. Big Life reserves the right to modify this Agreement from time to time in its sole discretion by posting an announcement of such changes on the Site, along with the revised Agreement marked to show the date of last revision. By continuing to use the Site after such changes are posted, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the Agreement as modified.
- Modification, Suspension, and/or Cancellation. Big Life reserves the right to modify the Site, and change, suspend, or discontinue providing all or part of the content or functionality of the Site in its sole discretion, with or without notice. You agree that Big Life shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such actions.
- User Credentials. When you submit an expression of interest, sign up for our e-newsletter, or make a donation or purchase, you will be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your name and contact information.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- You represent that you have all rights in the information necessary to provide it to Big Life;
- You are exclusively responsible for all use of the Site that occurs in connection with your personal details, with or without your knowledge;
- If you are accepting this Agreement as a representative on behalf of an agency or other entity, you represent that you have the right to submit the registration information on behalf of that agency or other entity;
- Big Life will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section; and
- Any information submitted is subject to the "Personal Information" terms as specified in Section 4.
- Rules of Conduct. Your use of the Site is expressly conditioned on your responsible and lawful participation in the Site community. Accordingly, and without limiting the foregoing:
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your use of the Site is conditioned on your compliance with this Agreement and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, including without limitation, United States export controls, embargoes or other federal rules and regulations restricting exports.
- Any information you provide in connection with your use of the Site must be true, accurate, and complete at the time provided, and you will maintain, update, and correct such information regularly.
You agree that you will not use the Site to:
- Engage in fraudulent or unlawful activities of any kind;
- Impersonate any person or entity; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or assert or imply that Big Life endorses any statement you make;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or any servers, hardware, or software used in connection with the Site;
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site.
You agree that you will not, without our express written consent:
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, or for any purposes that are competitive with Big Life, any element of the Site, including any information or materials made available on or through the Site;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any element of the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or any materials posted on or originating from the Site;
- Frame or mirror any element of the Site;
- Systematically download Site content to create a separate database;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape," "data mine," "harvest" or in any way gather Site content, or reproduce or circumvent its navigational structure or presentation.
- License. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Big Life hereby grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to access and use the Site and download and print the content and information on or made available through the Site (provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact on such content and information), solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not republish such content or information on any other Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the content or information in any other database or compilation. Any other use of the Site or content and information is strictly prohibited. Big Life and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and its content and information and all intellectual property rights therein (including the trademarks and service marks on the Site).
- Links and Online Listings. From time to time Big Life may post on the Site (a) links to third party sites ("Links") or (b) listings regarding the availability of relevant products or services ("Listings"). Such Links and Listings are provided subject to Section 11 below, and WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, FOR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. You acknowledge and agree that Big Life does not control or endorse any information, products, or services made available via Links or Listings, and is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, quality, or legality of any such information, products, or services. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinions, advice or other content available through the Links or Listings, whether provided by third parties or by Big Life. Big Life may remove any Links or Listings at any time for any reason or for no reason. [BIG LIFE WILL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS YOU CONDUCT WITH THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING THE TERMS, CONDITIONS OR RESULTS OF ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY. IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ANY THIRD PARTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY PROMISES, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, YOU RELEASE BIG LIFE (AND ITS RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS, SPONSORS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS AND MEMBERS) FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES.]
- Proprietary Rights. The Site and other information or materials made available through or used in connection with providing the Site are and shall remain the property of Big Life and its licensors (including Site users) and suppliers, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly provided herein or permitted or otherwise authorized in advance by Big Life in writing, you agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based (whether in whole or in part) on any element of the Site, including without limitation the Site itself or any Site content, or other materials made available through the Site.
Trade names, trademarks and service marks of Big Life or its licensors include without limitation, Big Life Foundation, Big Life Foundation USA, Big Life Foundation Canada, Big Life UK, Big Life Limited Kenya, and any associated logos. All trademarks and service marks on the Site not owned by Big Life are the property of their respective owners. The trade names, trademarks and service marks owned by Big Life, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used by you in connection with any product or service that is not ours. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Big Life trade names, trademarks or service marks without our express prior written consent.
- Limitations of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties. THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, SERVICES, LINKS, OR OPPORTUNITIES FOR GIVING DESCRIBED AND/OR AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE, AND THAT YOU BEAR, ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE OR ON OR THROUGH ANY LINK OR LISTING. BIG LIFE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE; PROJECTS, FUNDRAISERS, REGISTRIES OR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES FOR GIVING DESCRIBED, FEATURED, AND/OR AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE; THE USE OF DONATION FUNDS PROMISED OR PLEDGED; AND ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE OR ON OR THROUGH ANY LINK OR LISTING, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND TITLE. BIG LIFE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY (INCLUDING DETRIMENTAL RELIANCE), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, LOSS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR ANY OTHER PARTY'S USE OR MISUSE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF BIG LIFE FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE $100 US DOLLARS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL BE OR REMAIN SECURE, COMPLETE OR CORRECT, THAT THE SITE, THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE, OR THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED. THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES, ERRORS AND MATERIALS THAT VIOLATE OR CONFLICT WITH THIS AGREEMENT. ADDITIONALLY, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THIRD PARTIES MIGHT MAKE UNAUTHORIZED ALTERATIONS TO THE SITE.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Big Life and its respective successors, sponsors, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, agents, representatives, suppliers and members, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, the Site; (b) any violation of this Agreement by you or anyone using your personal data; (c) your violation of any rights of any other person or entity while using the Site; or (d) information that you submit or anyone submits on your behalf through the Site.
- Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated. Big Life, in its sole discretion, may terminate your access to or use of the Site and/or Services, at any time and for any reason or no reason, including if Big Life believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement. Upon any such termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease. You agree that any termination of your access to or use of the Site may be effected without prior notice. You agree that Big Life shall not be liable to you or any third party for terminating this Agreement and/or terminating your access to the Site. Nor shall Big Life have any obligation to make information or files associated with the Site available to you after any such termination.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Washington, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. You agree to exclusive jurisdiction by the federal and state courts located in Washington, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. Notwithstanding this, you agree that Big Life may apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
The Site is hosted and operated in, and made available from the United States. Big Life does not represent or warrant that the Site or any element thereof is appropriate, available, or legal for use in any jurisdiction other than the United States. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the Site's availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials available on the Site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send Big Life a notice requesting that we remove the material or block access to it. If you believe, in good faith, that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send Big Life a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. See http://www.copyright.gov/ for details. Notices and counter-notices should be sent to: Big Life Foundation USA, 1715 N Heron Drive, Ridgefield, WA 98642, United States; Phone: (971) 322-3326.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement does not, and shall not be construed to create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and Big Life. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our express prior written consent. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. This, together with all policies referred to herein, is the entire Agreement between you and Big Life relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and Big Life relating to such subject matter. Notices to you may be made via posting to the Site or by e-mail in our sole discretion. Big Life will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control.
These Terms of Service are applicable if you make donations through biglife.org in Euros (EUR) or Great British Pounds (GBP).
1.3 If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms of Service, then you may not use our website.
2. Nature of our website
2.1 Our website provides opportunities to make tax-efficient charitable donations online to support our mission to protect East African wildlife and wild lands for the benefit of all. Our website describes the Services in more detail. The website provides information about Big Life and the programs which are featured on this site.
2.2. Please note that our website is available only to individuals that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Although the general information on our website is suitable for users of any age, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age to use the Services and the payment methods displayed on our website.
3. Using the Services on our website
3.1 To use our Services, you will need to follow the procedures set out on the Website.
3.2 Details of the procedures for payment and how we will process your donations are displayed on our website.
3.3 Any times or dates stated in relation to our Services are estimates only. We will make all reasonable efforts to provide Services within the time specified, but we do not accept liability for any failure to deliver within that time.
3.4 You may pay by credit or debit card, by using PayPal, your Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) account, by cheque, or bank/wire transfer.
3.5 We try to ensure that the information on our website about our programs is accurate, but sometimes there may be a delay in updating this information, or funding goals for a program may change. On rare occasions, a program may become fully funded after we have received a donation from you but before we have transmitted the funds to our partners on the ground in Africa and we will not be able to process the donation in accordance with your original choice on using our website. If this happens, we may contact you to ask your preference for how to reallocate your gift. If we are unable to obtain instructions from you about how to process your donation within a reasonable period of time, we reserve the right to distribute your donation to other programs in our absolute discretion.
3.6 We are entitled to refuse to process any donation placed by you. If your donation is accepted, we will confirm acceptance to you by emailing the email address you give us when you register on our website. The donation will then be processed by the date set out in the confirmation email.
3.7 You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of using the Services offered on our website will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or any electronic cash, which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover any donation you make. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details or verification of the authenticity and ownership of these payment methods before taking any other steps to process your donation.
4. Gift Aid and Refunds
4.1 If you make a donation in GBP, your donations are made to Big Life UK (registered charity # 1158772) in their entirety for us to distribute to your chosen programs (subject to our rights set out in clause 3.6 above to distribute donations to other programs in our absolute discretion if we cannot obtain instructions from you).
4.2 We do not provide accounting, tax or financial advice, and you should not rely on any information given on our website to determine the accounting, tax or financial consequences of making a donation using our Services.
4.3 A UK-taxed donor is eligible to request to claim Gift Aid on a GBP donation made through biglife.org. In order for a donation to be classified as Gift Aid, the UK-taxed donor is required to have (i) paid the same amount or more in UK Income Tax or UK Capital Gains Tax in that tax year, as the amount of the Gift Aid claimed, and (ii) made a Gift Aid declaration that gives Big Life UK permission to claim such Gift Aid. You will be asked to make this declaration and provide personal details in order that we can make such Gift Aid claims.
4.4 We reserve the right to recover from you any funds we are required to repay to Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (‘HMRC’) for any reason in connection with Gift Aid claimed on your donations, including any infringement of applicable rules relating to Gift Aid. More information about Gift Aid is available from HMRC.
5. Changes to our website
5.1 We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, any new features including new content, shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
5.2 Please note that although we try to ensure that the content of our website is accurate, it may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies.
6. Information you provide to us
6.2 In addition, the following terms also apply to all messages, emails, photographs, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted by you to us ('Content'):
6.2.1 you must own or have the right to submit Content for publication on our website, and all Content submitted by you must be legal, honest, decent and truthful and comply with all applicable laws, regulations, standards and/or codes of practice;
6.2.2 you must ensure that all Content submitted to us does not infringe the copyright, design, privacy, publicity, data protection, trade mark or any other rights of any third party, nor be obscene, abusive, threatening, libelous, or defamatory of any person or be otherwise unlawful;
6.3 You grant us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide license to publish all Content that you submit to us for publication. You have sole responsibility for the Content which you submit to us and you shall indemnify and shall keep us fully and effectively indemnified on demand from and against all actions, claims, losses, liability, proceedings, damages, costs, expenses, loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption and other pecuniary or consequential loss (including legal costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by us and arising directly or indirectly out of the publication of Content submitted by you to us.
6.4 If you breach these terms and conditions, then your permission to use this website terminates immediately. We retain the right to deny access to our website any person when we reasonably believe they have failed to comply with these terms and conditions.
7.1 This site is as secure as we can reasonably make it using encryption technology and adopting security and anti-virus practices routinely used and adopted as a matter of good practice. However, you should understand that every internet site, and any computer that connects to the internet, as well as all internet communication, is susceptible to attack by computer hackers and viruses. We will do all we reasonably can to protect this site and all internet communications passing between us and you, but we cannot be held responsible for:
7.1.1 any losses fairly attributable to your failure to take reasonably precautions to prevent interception of or interference with any such communications (including, without limitations) failure to use and keep up to date firewalls and anti-virus software on your own computer; or
7.1.2 any losses arising from fraudulent or unauthorised use of your credit or debit card or other forms of payment. If you become aware of fraudulent use or your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you should notify your card issuer.
8. Applicability of online materials
8.1 Unless otherwise specified, all content and materials published on our website are presented solely for your private, personal, and non-commercial use.
8.2 Our website is controlled and operated by Big Life Foundation USA in Washington state in the United States of America or by agents or contractors that may be appointed from time to time. Big Life UK manages the transaction of GBP donations through biglife.org. Where content published on the website is supplied by third parties, you understand that we do not control or endorse such content in any way. All content which is offered by third parties that are not affiliated with or otherwise connected with us, is published in good faith but we do not (to the extent permitted by applicable law) accept responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of such content (whether published on or offline) and the use of such content, except for content which relates directly to products you purchase from us. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website and use of all information contained within it.
8.3 We have used our best endeavours to ensure that biglife.org complies with US and UK laws. We make no representations that the materials on our website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the US or UK. Those who visit our website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. If use of our website and/or viewing of it, or use of any material or content on our website or services, or products offered through our website are contrary to or infringe any applicable law in your jurisdiction(s), you are not authorised to view or use our website and you must exit immediately.
8.4 Big Life makes no representations and gives no warranties, express or implied that making the Services available in any particular jurisdiction outside the US or UK is permitted under any applicable non-US or non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, if making the Services or any part available in your jurisdiction or to you (by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise) is prohibited, those Services are not offered to you. You accept that if you are resident outside the US or UK, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to use the Services.
9. Copyright and monitoring
9.1 The contents of our website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Big Life Foundation USA, its affiliates or other third party licensors (including Big Life UK). All product and company names and logos mentioned in our website are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us. You may download material from our website for the sole purpose of using our Services. However, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from our website including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent, for any other purpose except where expressly permitted to do so.
10. Linked sites
10.1 Big Life makes no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through our website or which may link to our website. When you access any other website, you understand that it is independent from Big Life and that we have no control over the content or availability of that website. In addition, a link to any other website does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a website and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other website or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator or webmaster.
11. Availability of our website
11.1 We will try to make our website available but cannot guarantee that our website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other Internet connected device.
12.1 We promise that our Services will be provided with reasonable skill and care.
12.2 We exclude all other express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to our Services, our website or any information provided through our website.
12.3 We will do our best to ensure that all materials and information published on our website are accurate, but please note that all content, materials and information on our website are provided on an 'as is' basis and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website and use of all information contained within it.
12.4 We accept no liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or for any direct or indirect loss of data, profit, revenue or business in each case, however caused, even if foreseeable. This means that we will not pay damages for any losses that are not directly associated with an incident that causes you to claim against us. In circumstances where you suffer loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of our website or its contents, then we do not accept any liability for this loss or damage whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of Big Life or our servants, agents or any other person or entity.
12.5 If we are liable to you for any reason, our liability will be limited to the amount of any donation or purchase you have made using the Services.
12.6 You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our website and is compatible with our website. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
12.7 The limitations and exclusions in this clause do not affect your non-excludable statutory rights and only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
13.1 We may, but you may not, assign any rights and/or transfer, subcontract or delegate any obligations under these terms and conditions, and/or charge or deal in any other manner with these terms and conditions or any of our respective rights or obligations. Any purported assignment, transfer, sub-contracting, delegation, charging or dealing in contravention of this clause 13.1 shall be ineffective. These terms and conditions are personal to you and are entered into by you for your own benefit and not for the benefit of any third party.
13.2 We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our website, following which all use of our website will be governed by that version. You should check the terms and conditions on the website regularly.
13.4 If any provision or term of these terms and conditions shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term or provision shall be divisible from the other terms and conditions and shall be deemed to be deleted from them.
13.5 These terms and conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
13.6 Failure or delay by either party enforcing an obligation or exercising a right under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that obligation or right.
13.7 These terms and conditions do not confer any rights on any person or party (other than you and/or us) pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
14. Complaints and reporting faults or misuse
15.1 All notices shall be given:
15.1.2 to you, to either the email or postal address you provide during any donation or ordering process.
15.2 Notice will be deemed received when an email is received in full (or else on the next business day if it is received on a weekend or a public holiday in the place of receipt) or three days after the date of posting.
16.1 These terms and conditions replace all other terms and conditions previously applicable to the use of our website.
Still have questions about our terms of service?
Big Life Foundation USA
1715 N Heron Drive
Ridgefield, WA 98642
Phone: +1 971-322-3326
Big Life UK
c/o Chapel & York Ltd
Unit 12 Ladycross Business Park
Surrey RH7 6PB
Big Life Foundation Canada
17474 Humber Station Road
Caledon Ontario L7E 0Z2
LAST MODIFIED: May 24, 2018
EFFECTIVE: May 25, 2018